Gardner Building, Malaga Cove Plaza, Palos Verdes Estates, California

Abstract/Description: Image shows detail looking north through an archway in the arcade along the north façade of the Gardner Building (La Casa Primera) in Malaga Cove Plaza. A wrought-iron lantern is suspended from the ceiling, and newly-planted landscaping is visible in the distance. The Gardner building, built by W.W. Gardner and dedicated September 13, 1925, was the site of the first classrooms and library in the community.
Subject(s): Gardner Building (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Malaga Cove (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)