Gardner Building, Malaga Cove Plaza, Palos Verdes Estates, California

Abstract/Description: Image shows view looking southwest of the north and east façades of the Gardner Building (La Casa Primera), dedicated on September 13, 1925. A landscaped pathway is visible at far right. The Gardner building, built by W.W. Gardner, was the site of the first classrooms, which opened September 8, 1925, and library in the community.
Subject(s): Gardner Building (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Malaga Cove (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)